Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage around Hakone or storage in Tokyo 2015/9/24 10:54
Hey,
I'm heading from Tokyo to Hakone and Fuji Five lakes. Ill be heading back to Tokyo on the fourth day. Is it difficult traveling in that area with luggage? The Odakyu bus (between Hakone and Sengoku) didn't look like it would be good for people with luggage.

Is there someway I can leave my luggage in Tokyo? It seems Ill be gone a tiny bit too long to use lockers, but I cant seem to find alot of about the Rail Go service at Tokyo station.
Help!
by laurachu  

Re: Luggage around Hakone or storage in Tokyo 2015/9/24 11:34

heading back to Tokyo on the fourth day
Try your hotel in Tokyo ; I am sure they will keep your luggage until you check in.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage around Hakone or storage in Tokyo 2015/9/24 11:47
Do not take your luggage!! There is minimal room on the different transports for doing the circuit with large bags. We left our bags in a large locker at Odawara Station as we were travelling on to Nagoya. Ask your Tokyo hotel to hold your bags and take a smaller bag for trip to Hakone etc
by Nasum (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage around Hakone or storage in Tokyo 2015/9/24 11:53
You can store in lockers. Security will remove it if it is there too long. but they won't toss it into the bin. Just ask info counter where security is. Did the same thing in Hakata station. Gone 5 days exploring southern kyushu and beppu
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage around Hakone or storage in Tokyo 2015/9/24 13:47
If you have to take luggage to Hakone, note that Hakone offers a convenient local delivery service:
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/pdf_hp/carry.pdf
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread