Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Veritrans? 2015/9/30 22:32
Hi,
I am trying to figure out a recent withdrawal on my bankaccount. I called my bank asking where the payment was claimed and said to be from VERITRANS TOKYO. The amount is 200 JPY. Not a big amount but still bugs me.

Looking at the date it could either be JR East online ticket reservation, or Rakuten registration which was made this date. Or something else.

Have it occured to someone else?
by Veri (guest)  

Re: Veritrans? 2015/10/1 18:08
It's a processing fee for an online shopping system; in this case, probably Rakuten.

http://payment.veritrans.co.jp/index_e.html
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Veritrans? 2015/10/1 18:44
But I cannot remember buying anything on Rakuten, I only made some reservations. Do they put on a fee just for making a reservation?
by Veri (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Veritrans? 2015/10/1 21:29
Possibly.. I have no idea but if it's really bothering you, try emailing Rakuten (or JR) to ask about the charge.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Veritrans? 2015/10/8 17:32
Probably JR East as their online ticket reservation system charges something like a 199 or 200 yen verification transaction via Veritrans when you register.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread