Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How can I get an Animate card? 2015/10/4 13:28
Hi! I'm living in Tokyo since few weeks now but my Japanese level is still too weak to manage things as how to get an Animate Card.
I registered on the website but I don't have any number. Can someone please explain me how to get this card and how to use it?
Thanks a lot !
by Ghost (guest)  

Re: How can I get an Animate card? 2015/10/4 15:22
What you have registerd is called online Animate membership which is cardless system. When you buy something at Animate shops, present your online membership which you can display on your mobile phone(bar codes), shop staff scane it and you can gain some points to exchange goods or reduce your payments.
https://www.club-animate.jp/registrations

If you want a plastic or paper type card, visit any shops in animate and ask one of their staff that you want to become a membership "Animate no kaiin ni naritai desu".
The plastic or paper card is no written statements required, just sign on the back of card, no fees, all free. Once you have got your card, you can access on Animate online which you can register your name, address and check your animate point balance.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: How can I get an Animate card? 2015/10/4 15:34
Thank you so much for this and very complete answer :D
by Ghost (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread