Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Yamato Takyubin 2015/10/5 09:04
Good evening,

Concerning to Yamato Takyubin, do you know if they take good care of luggage, I mean, better than airlines in general (which throw, brake, destroy, lose, etc, luggage)?
I am planing to send luggage through them, but there is always a concern, as a lost or broke luggage may ruin a trip.

Thank you!
by Burajirujin (guest)  

Re: About Yamato Takyubin 2015/10/5 17:46
They are very good. If there is a hint of rain, they will wrap it in a big plastic bag. I've used it about 10 times all over Japan and it always has been great.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Yamato Takyubin 2015/10/5 18:07
Among the several major delivery companies, Yamato is known to be the best, the most well-trained, well-disciplined and the most friendly. That said, I have been having trouble with one part-timer from this company. It's just one person that I'm having problems with after all these years of using Yamato as a Japanese resident, and they do have been following up on my problem.

So long story short, if I were to choose I'd choose Yamato. But nothing is perfect, so wrap your luggage well if they are precious to you. I've never had anything lost or severely delayed by Yamato, though.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: About Yamato Takyubin 2015/10/6 10:21
Thank you!
by Burajirujin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread