Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tour of Hokkaido in June 2015/10/13 17:51
Hello everyone,

I am planning a trip with my boyfriend to Hokkaido in early June to mid June 2016. We have 5 days in Sapporo and 2 days in Hakodate. 5 days seems a bit too much just for Otaru, Jozankei onsen and Sapporo. Any recommendation for day trip or overnight trip (if highly recommended) departing from Sapporo? We are not sure any place good to visit during early to mid June 2015.

Btw, between Jozankei and Noboribetsu, which one better for onsen stay experience?

Appreciate some helps pls. thks.
by Suzie (guest)  

Re: Tour of Hokkaido in June 2015/10/13 22:55
It is June. Naturally the choice would be to go to Furano and Biei. One day for each place. Known for scenic landscape and the lanvender fields in summer.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tour of Hokkaido in June 2015/10/14 01:43
I vote for Furano and Biei too. June is a great time. Also, a side trip to the Ashiyama Zoo can be considered along with another night at a Noboribetsu onsen. Truthfully, two and a half days is enough for Sapporo, in my opinion.

Enjoy.
by AMaji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread