Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Seafood BBQ Restaurant 2015/10/13 21:01
Hello. I'm going to be travelling to Hokkaido with my family during winter. Our first day over there will be at Noboribetsu and we're really interested to eat seafood at Kita no lamptei restaurant (北のランプ亭) since we're muslims and we can't simply eat meat.
May I know how to get there from Noboribetsu bear farm? and how do I make a reservation since I can't speak in Japanese. So that I could avoid the long queue as my mother cannot stand for too long. She has knee problem.
by newtojapan23  

Re: Seafood BBQ Restaurant 2015/10/14 11:36
https://www.google.com/maps/place/116-13+Takeura,+Shiraoi-ch%C5%8D,+Sh...

According to google maps it's a 16 minute drive, so I'd suggest getting a taxi from the bear park. Otherwise you'd need to take the bus back to Noboribetsu station, the train to Kojohama station, and then a taxi to the restaurant.
by Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Seafood BBQ Restaurant 2015/10/14 12:02
The best way to get there is drive or take a taxi.
If not you would have to take a bus from Noboribetsu onsen to Noboribetsu train station. Then take a train one station to Kojohama and then walk.

Use email to contact the restaurant. They may be able to understand English if they have enough time to read through it.
The other way is to ask your hotel to contact them for you.

On a side note, why are you not eating at your hotel? I am sure if you ask for vegetarian food they can serve it.

Do note that although it does not serve meat the sauces or gravies may use alcohol or animal oils.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Seafood BBQ Restaurant 2015/10/15 03:19
Thank you to both of you :) unfortunately I couldn't find the restaurant's email. And we wont be staying at noboribetsu because we'll be staying at tomamu resort for the night. I've decided to just eat at Onsen ichiba. And yes, I've thought of making a special request from the hotel but due to the arrival of our flight in the early morning (7am) & the check in time (hotel) for us is at 3pm, so i was thinking of setting a meal in between. However, thank you again for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.
by Newtojapan23 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread