Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which Nihonggo learning app do you use? 2015/10/13 23:00
I currently have mirai japanese (ios)
How about you?

Paid or free?

Kindly share your recommendations here
by soontobetokyogirl  

Re: Which Nihonggo learning app do you use? 2015/10/14 13:44
I use Obenkyo for Android. Really useful for learning katakana and hiragana, and has good 'test' functions and even a beta drawing system which checks your strokes (very sensitive, though!). I know it also has kanji split into the JLPT sections, but I haven't used that yet.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which Nihonggo learning app do you use? 2015/10/14 19:19
Human Japanese is pretty good:

http://www.humanjapanese.com/home

The sort of app I wish I had back when I was just starting out with Japanese. Covers the whole range: reading, writing, a bit of listening (not too heavy on recordings though).

Note that it won't take you very far - the Beginner and Intermediate apps together cover far less than a standard elementary course (like Minna no Nihongo or Genki) - but it lays some good foundations, and I found them useful for reviewing basic grammar points. If the authors eventually release more advanced levels I'll probably buy them in a heartbeat.

Cheers.
by Diego de Manila rate this post as useful

Re: Which Nihonggo learning app do you use? 2015/10/30 23:39
Imiwa? Is my best friend when it comes to helping me study Japanese. Its free!

There is a paid app called Japanese but its really similar to Imiwa? so get that instead.

VERY helpful for Kanji as well.
by HeyMiki rate this post as useful

reply to this thread