Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sagano Romantic Train 2015/10/14 10:27
We plan to purchase advanced ticket for the ride to Kameoka Station hoping to secure a reserved seats at the rich/open section of the train. Can I ride the train from Torokko Arashiyama Station (second station of the line)? Will they not forfeit our reserved seats if we didn't ride the train from Torokko Saga Station? I'm worried that they might give the slots to other passengers if they found the seats still vacant from the beginning station. Thanks.
by Moe (guest)  

Re: Sagano Romantic Train 2015/10/14 22:46
Hello.
You can reserve the advanced ticket from Arashiyama to Kameoka.
This seat will not be cancelled even if you don't ride on from the first station.
However,the rich open coach (coach 5) seats are out of advanced reservation.
You can reserve these seat on the day when you ride on only.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Romantic Train 2015/10/15 10:21
Hi,
Thanks for the info.
For the open coach reserved seats, when you say on the day we will ride the train, did you mean that it can only be bought from the Torokko Saga/Arashiyama Station? How about purchasing it from other JR West stations on the day we will be going to Arashiyama?
by Moe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Romantic Train 2015/10/15 12:27
Hello.

The rich open coach ticket can be bought only at three stations ticket counter,Torokko Kameoka,Torokko Arashiyama and Torokko Saga.

Ticket counter is open at 8:30,but many people is in line for purchasing the tickets before the counter opens.

I think it is very difficult to get the rich open coach ticket.

The rich open coach ticket cannot be bought at JR West counter or other counter.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread