Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

average temp with wind chill, osaka japan 2015/10/18 14:32
Im going to osaka, japan in january, and ive read a lot of forums about people taking really heavy duty winter coats that time of year. Im from Canada, so im aware that depending on the weather your used to could drastically affect what ur body could handle. (Not saying other people from other countries arent aware of this) Anyways, im trying to decide what type of coats and shoes to bring. Could someone explain to me what the average temp with wind chill is that time of year, and if I should expect ice or snow or anything else?
by rororoey  

Re: average temp with wind chill, osaka japan 2015/10/18 19:07
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: average temp with wind chill, osaka japan 2015/10/18 23:08
Which part of Canada? If from a place like Calgary, bless you, you would need what you wear in autumn. Too many high rise buildings that block any potential gales.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: average temp with wind chill, osaka japan 2015/10/19 03:23
Yorkton, saskatchewan and actually I went to calgary last winter and it was about 10 degrees warmer there then here. But thanks thats what I was thinking. Just needed to confirm it.
by rororoey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread