Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/20 13:32
How do you get to Akihabara station from Haneda airport?
So far, I know you take the Keikyu Line but then transfer to another train. Where do I need to stop and then which station do I take to Akihabara station? The part I know is to take the Yamanote Line but I don't want to end up going all the way around and wondering when to get off.

Also, is Suica card the ideal way to use if I use this route of transportation? I'm traveling with three people and I like to know how much do we need to put in our cards to make sure to meet the total fare going from Haneda airport to Akihabara station?
by JustSomeGuy10  

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 07:21
www.hyperdia.com is your friend... :-)
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 07:24
You can buy the Monorail Suica at the JR station at Haneda and that takes you to Hamamatsucho, where you can transfer to the Yamanote Line for Akiba.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 08:30
Suica or not doesn't really matter. It is convenient to get drinks from vending machine though. One thing to be noted, I've seen a lot of PASMO cards signs on vending machines and the Keikyu like so I'm not sure of Suica is usuable for this.
by mart242 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 08:56
The fastest is taking a Keikyu Airport Limited Express to a station called Shinagawa. From there, transfer (change gates) to the Yamanote line trains heading to Tokyo, NOT to Shinjuku. Akihabara is after Tokyo.

The Suica card is purchased with 2000 yen minimum, which is enough to cover your trip to Akiba with plenty to spare.

Use HyperDia for this type of inquiry AND Google Maps for a visual representation of where you're heading.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 13:33
Awesome, thanks everyone.
by JustSomeGuy10 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/21 17:51
I've seen a lot of PASMO cards signs on vending machines and the Keikyu like so I'm not sure of Suica is usuable for this.

You can use a suica on a vending machine that has a pasmo sign as the two cards are virtually interchangeable.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Akihabara Station? 2015/10/22 09:27
Ah, that pretty much clears it up about the cards then. Thank you!
by JustSomeGuy10 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread