Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nara to Chubu airport 2015/10/25 20:58
For several reasons I had to fly home from Chubu airport. As I run some errands in Nara area until leaving on friday I need to stay here until thursday. I found a room at an airport hotel but the problem is getting there with my suitcase.

I will have my suitcase arriving on tuesday, meaning I can pack it and have it ready by wednesday. But not sure if it will be arrived at my hotel at the airport at thursday evening. I cannot have it delivered to the airport since I need to repack and I not sure if there is space to do so. As well as if it will be there by friday morning.

So, I might need to take it from here to Nagoya airport. When would be the least stressful time to leave from Nara by either railway? Also considering transfer at Kyoto and Nagoya.

For the Shinkansen. Does tickets (non reserved) sell out? In case I miss the Shinkansen if I dont get on the local rail or too much people I would rather buy it arrived at Kyoto station. Would it work out?

Any other suggestions?
by Short (guest)  

reply to this thread