Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Universal Studio and Harry Potter 2015/10/27 01:57
I need the help from all of you about Universal Studio in Japan. We plan to go there, our priority is Harry Potter land. We are not interested in the thrilled stuff like roller coaster. Except Harry Potter, we just want to go to see movie or other performances. So it's really need to buy Express Pass?

My friend said that if we are not there to take roller coaster, then it;s not necessary to buy fast pass. Just go there early and visit Harry Potter first.

and I heard about Harry Potter ticket, but see nothing like this at Universal Studio (Japan) website. How's the difference with the Express pass for HP wizard?

Any advice for me? How to get in the Harry Potter land as soon as possible?

Many thanks!
by sansan (guest)  

Re: About Universal Studio and Harry Potter 2015/10/27 10:55
This question has been asked many times before; trying searching the forum for previous answers.

You have a few options:

1) Arrive at USJ before it opens, and line up to buy your ticket. The gates normally opn early due to the large crowd, so get there at least an hour before scheduled opening to make sure you get in first. Then run to the HP area to try and get let in before timed tickets are needed.

2) If you don't get into HP World in the first set of people, scan your USJ ticket at the HP ticketing area (slightly away from the HP entrance, check the map). This will give you a choice of times to enter the HP area.

3) If you're only visiting HP World, a full-price USJ ticket might seem like a waste of money. They have cheaper entry after 3pm; even entering this late you still have a good chance of getting a timed ticket into HP World, though it will be crowded and you may have to wait. I entered at 3pm last November and got a timed ticket for HP World for 5.30.

And Express Pass 5 or 7 will automatically give you a timed entry for HP World, and also allow you to skip the majority of the line for the main HP ride. This ride can have very long lines!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread