Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo to Hakodate 2015/10/29 17:20
Hi

We will be visiting Sapporo next Feb. We like to go to Hakodate too. How should we get there from Sapporo, by JR train? How long is the journey and should we buy our tickets in advance? Thank you for advice.
by kentnsu  

Re: Sapporo to Hakodate 2015/10/29 17:55
I did the trip yesterday (Hokodate to Sapporo) 222 minutes (3 hours 42 minutes) by limited express JR train. Travelled in the non-reserved car on a JR pass and there were plenty of seats. You could probably reserve a seat if you wanted.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo to Hakodate 2015/10/31 00:15
if you come here in Sapporo Snow fes, better to book a seat in advance for your JR train travel. i prefer to fly to Hakodate(it takes only 30min or less), when i am in a hurry.
by ree (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo to Hakodate 2015/11/9 11:00
Thank you for your replies. I was told that I can buy the tickets 1-2 days before my departure at Sapporo station. Should I buy the tickets earlier in Singapore, since we expect many visitors to Sapporo snow festival?
by kentnsu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread