Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best way to get to Nabana no Sato from Kansai 2015/11/1 12:30
Hi, sorry if this has been covered.

I'm currently fixing our itinerary for this Dec, only staying in Kansai region for 7 days.

I was thinking of coming from Kyoto, then a half-day trip in Nara then head to Nabana no Sato to see it in daylight and stay till the lights come on then head to Osaka.

What is the best way to get to Nabana no Sato? I'm looking into the Kintetsu Rail Pass but I'm worried it might not pay off since we'd mostly just stay in Osaka for the rest of the days.

by Kimchi (guest)  

Re: Best way to get to Nabana no Sato from Kansai 2015/11/1 21:55
I am not sure that I understand your question.

The cost for a one way limited express Kintetsu train from Namba-Osaka station to KintetsuNagoya Station is 4260 yen. The round trip would be 8520 yen.

The cost of the Kintetsu pass is 5860 and includes three limited express tickets, and airport transfers.

It seems that, just the round trip to Nagoya and back, pays for the pass. You could use the pass to visit Nara, and use it to get from Kyoto to Osaka, and also use the pass to get to and from the airport. Am I missing something?
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Best way to get to Nabana no Sato from Kansai 2015/11/3 01:55
We did this last year. We took the Shinkansen to Nagoya and then regular train and then bus. The only thing you have to be careful with is the return bus to the train station. Officially it is only 10 min bus ride, however the return trip was very busy on the roads that it actually took 30mins to the train station...We only had 1 min to run to the train station....almost missed the last train! lol

I think I saw that you can also do bus from Nagoya station as well.

Hope this helps!!
Have fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

reply to this thread