Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to get a cheap massage in Tokyo? 2015/11/12 01:27
Hi, I am interested in getting a massage in Tokyo. I have never had one before in Japan and really want to. I'm looking for a normal one (no happy endings) and currently staying in Shinjuku. Does anyone know of any reputable ones and the price range? I'm looking at the cheaper side (100 yen per minute) and massage only (no electrotherapy or acupuncture). Also I don't speak or read Japanese, will that be a big problem for me? Can I just point to my shoulders and ask them to service that area?

Thank you!
by Eric (guest)  

Re: Where to get a cheap massage in Tokyo? 2015/11/13 00:57
Cheap massage parlor are Chinese and Taiwan, about 4000yen for 30 minutes (may cost more depending on areas), whiles Japanese will be higher.

Cheap place will be areas like ueno or may be small cities, Shinjuku will be expensive.

I remember one place I been to in Shinjuku, it was 15000 yen for 50 minutes.

just search the small streets for cheaper ones.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Where to get a cheap massage in Tokyo? 2015/11/13 03:07
Unless you think it's unusual, the maid massuses at Cutie Relax Akihabara charge about Y2500 for 20 minutes.
by Ian Giffard (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to get a cheap massage in Tokyo? 2015/11/14 20:47
I think the maids type are not those professional type, but only for relax purpose only, and it looks like it's not a full body massage, but a hand, neck or leg massage.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread