Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/22 09:09
hi there!
i looked some info online and saw that there are 2 possible ways to go from narita to yokohamgastation directly.

1 is with the NEX and the other is the JR yokosuka line.

i read a lot about the next but i can't seem to find much about the jr yokosuka line.. like what stops it makes and if it really goes directly to yokohama or not. does anyone know that? and can someone advice me with one to take as i am traveling by myself for the first time with 2 luggages that are quite annoying to carry around.. i just want it to be as easy as possibly.

thank you in advance!
by sakuratje  

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/22 10:18
There are three possible ways, but only 2 are direct:

NEX or Limo Bus

There is an indirect route via local trains (Keisei and Keikyu), but it utilizes regular trains and involves 1-2 transfers along the way. Note that the Yokosuka Line does not go all the way to Narita.

More info here:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/22 14:50
There are also direct local trains (JR).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/22 15:05
by JIM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/22 19:02
Limousine bus will take you to YCAT(Yokoham International Passenger Terminal) where locates 3 mins from Yokohama Station.
The bus also brings your luggages. 85-90 mins direct service between Yokohama and Narita, 3,600 Yen for single(6,000 Yen for return valid 14 days)
http://www.ycat.co.jp/en/route/narita/narita2ycat.php
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/24 11:44
For speed/comfort, the N'Ex is the best option. The bus is slower and about the same price.

For a little more time, local trains are much cheaper.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Info about narita to yokohama station 2015/11/24 12:45
If I have two suitcases, I will take a limo bus. If I have only one, I will take a JR NEX. If I have only one day-pack, I will take local trains, including a (less-frequent) direct Yokosuka line.
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

reply to this thread