Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/26 18:53
Blazers, office skirt etc.
Preferably near shinagawa
by soontobetokyogirl (guest)  

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/26 21:10
Aoyama near Gotanda (next station to Shinagawa).
by amenoshita rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/27 12:33
Aoyama and Aoki are both stores that cater to office ware, but I don't think they really tailor, so if you have an uncommon body shape for Japan, it might be hard to find things that fit.

I've had really good luck with uniqlo, actually. Their prices are also cheaper than Aoyama or Aoki.

You can also try department stores, like Daimaru, which may be more expensive, but also have more options, including tailoring.

And finally, sometimes you can find decent things in used clothing stores such as Off House (a Book Off brand). That would be the cheapest place, but also the most difficult to find things.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/27 12:33
Sorry, office *wear!

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/27 14:42
Hmm, if you don't mind your coworkers identify it is UNIQLO, it worth trying.

If you prefer higher quality ones, check United Arrows green label relaxing near Shinagawa station. Not so expensive, and way more fashionable.
http://store.united-arrows.co.jp/_search/search_result.html...
by amenoshita rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/27 15:30
Or you can checkout et store such as AEON which sell some inexpensive office wear. AOKI or AOYAMA can be cheap if you get during their sales, up to 70% off. Same goes for Uniqlo but less variety.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/28 23:57
Thanks to all of you!

Btw where is book off?
Are you referring to binggo in shibuya?

Can i find secondhand corporate clothing in shinagawa?

I will visit aoyama too.
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/29 13:32
No, I'm referring to Off House, a Book Off brand store, that sells used clothing: http://www.hardoff.co.jp/offhouse/

You might be able to find office wear at any used clothing store that has a wide selection. But as I said above, it can be hit or miss with what you find.

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/11/29 20:32
Thanks.

Bingo is also part of bookoff. But the only branch i know is in shibuya. Most of their items are winter clothes though i got one blazer.

Aside from bingo, bookoff, where else can i find used clothes? This is better for me since aoyama and aoki sizes are small for me
by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/12/2 07:50
There is a large Aeon with a very good women's clothing section in Shinagawa Seaside. You can catch their bus, outside the Shinagawa Station, Konan side. Its a pink bus. This Aeon has very good sales at times. Check their website for sales, and also bus timetable.
by Love Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy cheap corporate clothes 2015/12/2 07:53
I should have added they have larger sizes. I am a size 16 and I have no trouble getting clothes there.
by Love Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread