Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/11/29 21:47
I go to sapporo and i have to transit from narita to haneda with JAL,,is JAL prepare transit bus or anything to reduce time? Or we must organize and pay for ourtransport and carry our luggage?
by apue  

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/11/30 09:07
I go to sapporo and i have to transit from narita to haneda with JAL

Are you sure? Wouldn't it be easier to fly directly from Narita to Sapporo?

is JAL prepare transit bus or anything to reduce time?

No.

Or we must organize and pay for ourtransport and carry our luggage?

Yes, it is very time-consuming. The easiest is the direct bus, but it is subject to traffic delays. Here are the options:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html?aFROM=2027_2430
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/11/30 09:17
JAL doesn't fly Narita-Sapporo, so OP probably booked a single ticket from his home country to Sapporo and got the Narita-Haneda transit.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/12/7 06:27
Thanks so much for help, so i must take keisei train right?
by apue rate this post as useful

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/12/7 06:53
Must? No. See the link above for the various options.

The most convenient is the highway bus, which costs about 3100 yen. It's pricey but you don't have to lug your bags up and down train station stairs, and the bus is a straight shot from airport to airport. Unless you are on a tight budget and have plenty of time, that would be the logical choice.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/12/7 07:19
But i see the direct keisei train more cheaper only 1760 yen and direct from narita to haneda, do i have to change train in AOTO and SHINAGAWA .? Or the train just stop at there to pickup passabger? Some info please. If i haveto change train may be it would more difficult because i have 3 luggage and 2 children. What suggestion please.?
by apue rate this post as useful

Re: JAL transit Narita-Haneda 2015/12/7 08:16
JAL Express flight 3039 (Japan Airlines) flies from NRT to CTS (Narita to Chitose-Sapporo) in the evening, usually departing around 6:40 PM and arriving at Chitose at 8:20 PM. I've slept on this flight many times.

I've also had to do the NRT-HND shuttle in both directions depending on the destination or origin of the domestic flight. If I have a lot of time on this transfer, I take the train. The best connections have a very short transfer in Aoto as you mentioned, and the second train (which turns into a subway) takes you all the way to Haneda. The Aoto transfer was on the same platform as the first train from Narita, so it was just getting off, stand around, and get on the next train. I'm sure there are other possibilities for more transfers, so just check at the info window or tourist info in Narita before you leave to take the best route.

I've also taken the NRT-HND shuttle bus. It's more scenic than the train, but traffic slows it down sometimes on the Haneda end. From Narita to the highway north of Haneda, it's usually a fast ride. Yes, you take your luggage with you but they have baggage compartments under the bus so you don't have to carry it into the bus.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread