Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/11/30 16:09
So I will be returning to Japan (Tokyo) in Feb, and I am aHUGE fan of curry. I have eaten at Gogo Curry and Coco Ichibanya and LOVE them both (I think Gogo is slightly better) but does anyone have any opinions on any curry shops they feel are better than the above too and IN the Tokyo area? Thanks!
by Joshua Shibata (guest)  

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/11/30 18:46
I can't remember the name of the restaurant because it wasn't our original goal, but I had soup curry in Tokyo a few years ago and it was really good! Time Out Tokyo has a list: http://www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/best-soup-curry-in-tokyo
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/11/30 18:50
Here is a list of recommended curry shops from Bento.com: http://bento.com/r-curry.html

My favorite original curry on the list is Yamituki, and my favorite Oufu curries are Bondy, Tomato and Moyan (either Shinjuku branch).
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/12/1 06:53
I highly recommend Ali Siddique in Tokyo. When in Japan, I frequented the one near Asakusa. Check them out on the web.
by Zarf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/12/1 13:35
Thanks guys I'm excited to try a few of them out!
by Joshua shibata (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/12/2 12:58
Just a note that Ali Siddique is an Indian-Pakistani restaurant. Their curries are quite different from the Japanese curries of Coco and Gogo Curry. If you're looking for Indian restaurants, there are a lot of good ones in Tokyo.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/12/4 13:15
by Zarf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best Curry in Tokyo? 2015/12/4 19:17
There's a good Indian restaurant across the road from Sendagi station (Chiyoda line) called Darjeeling. Lunch sets for 750 yen and I've never had a bad curry from there.
by Aubrey12 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread