Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/1 15:10
Hi Guys, I've been following the apparently spiralling cost of Hibiki, and was hoping for information on current prices and stores where available for purchase within the next 6 weeks.

Any current reports on prices in Tokyo/Kyoto/Kyushu greatly appreciated.

Other recommendations for any available similar whiskies is also greatly appreciated - I prefer lighter styles rather than fuller styles like Yamazaki 12/Hakushu 12.

All thoughts/info greatly appreciated.
by insect_eater (guest)  

Re: Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/1 16:40
Any current reports on prices in Tokyo/Kyoto/Kyushu greatly appreciated.

Indeed prices of Hibiki 21 year have increased pretty dramatically over the last year and seem to now hover around 35000 yen for a 700ml bottle. The prices will be pretty uniform across Japan.

Hibiki 17 year has seen a similar trend and now hovers around 15000 yen.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/2 17:55
Thanks! I should have bought more H17 at 6800 a year ago.....

Any reliable sightings of these anywhere? I though Hibiki 17 was out-of-stock everywhere - is it back in stock?

by insect_eater (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/2 18:21
Me too ;)

I haven't looked for it in store recently, but Hibiki 17 is readily available at online retailers.

Re: Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/3 05:33
Thanks - I hadn't thought about online retailers - are you able to point me to an online retailer that is likely to deliver to a hotel in Japan?
by insect_eater (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hibiki 17 or 21 - what price, where? Similar? 2015/12/3 11:54
Amazon Japan retailers will usually ship to hotels. Also try rakuten.

reply to this thread