Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/1 22:16
How's the queue like for USJ in Mid Jan (17-20th)? Also, I know it would be cold, but is it bearable and still worth going?
by C (guest)  

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/2 10:10
" cold, but is it bearable and still worth going?"
What do you find to be cold, unbearable, and worth going?

Define.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/2 10:17
The queues will be the same as any day at USJ up to 260mins or more on the popular rides. Trick is to ride first thing in the morning or just before closing to have the shortest line for at least one of the more popular rides. Peak times around 12pm-3pm.

Weather average high is 9C and low 3C

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2273.html

Hope that helps!!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/2 12:02
Is it advisable to get the express passes then? Since the wait times are still pretty long
by C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/3 02:04
Is it advisable to get the express passes then? Since the wait times are still pretty long

Only if the list of rides that accept the express pass are on your list of rides you want to go on and your short on time. For example the Harry Potter Ride is NOT on that list.

On the more popular rides, it will cut the time in half and for everything else is about less than 10 mins wait.

Hope this helps!!
Have fun!!

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/3 07:47
The Harry Potter ride IS on the list, for Express Pass 5 and 7. It's not on the Express Pass 3.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios in mid January 2015/12/3 07:59
Oh sorry, I guess it was updated as when I went last time, it was not included.

reply to this thread