Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Awa-Ikeda or Oboke? 2015/12/12 05:10
Hi everyone there! Please, give me again some advice!

ILve already asked for advices about a brief stop at Oboke station that I would like to make in the way going from Tokushima to Kochi by train.

After getting a kindly advice ILm not sure now if it would be better to make a stop for about 3-4 hours at Awa-Ikeda station instead Oboke station! The last one doesnLt have coin lockers. That will be very inconvenient for me!

But the landscape around Oboke station seems to be very nice!

And what about Awa-Ikeda? Is it similar? Does it have coin lockers? I could stop there too because it is on the way!

What would you suggest!? Which one is more attractive and easy to walk around for about 3-4 hours?

Is there in Awa-Ikeda some not-too expensive accommodation?

If the area there were worthy to overnight I could do it too!

Thanks for reading my question and for any advice!

by Chelote  

Re: Awa-Ikeda or Oboke? 2015/12/12 16:24
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Awa-Ikeda or Oboke? 2015/12/13 17:32
Thanks Shinji for your helpful ínformation!

The nostalgic Bonnet Bus Tours look pretty interesting! but I´ll be there in the area on a week day on March when there are not tours!

Is it worth to stop for some few hours at Awa-Ikeda Station to walk around? Or it is better at Oboke stop?

Thanks for any advice!

by Chelote rate this post as useful

reply to this thread