Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2015/12/17 10:35
Hi

I'm planning to go to Toyama from Tokyo. But I think I will walk around at Tokyo first before going to Toyama. Do you guys know that is there a drop off luggage service at Tokyo station and how much?

Also from Toyama, I would like to go to Kanazawa's Kenrokuen before heading to Nagoya. Do you guys know that is there a drop off luggage service at Kanazawa station and how much?

My luggage is consider big size.

Thanks!
by nicole liau  

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2015/12/18 13:24
I live in Kanazawa and don't know of any luggage drop off service, there are just many coin lockers in the station. There is a small tourist center inside the station, so maybe if you ask them they will let you put your luggage behind their desk for a fee.
by ..... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2015/12/19 23:04
Thank you.

Does anyone know about Tokyo station has luggage drop off service?
by nicole liau rate this post as useful

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/13 11:30
Hi

How big is the size of coin locker? Can fit big luggage?

Anyone know Tokyo station has drop off baggage service or coin locker which can fit big luggage too?

Thanks!

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/13 11:36
Toyko Station has both coin lockers and a baggage hold service inside the station. Google it for more information.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/13 12:28
What does the rest of your itinerary look like? And you are certainly staying overnight either in Kanazawa or in Toyama, correct? Then why do you need to drop off luggage? And if you are heading to Nagoya (again to stay over, I assume), you COULD possibly forward your big luggage from your Tokyo hotel to Nagoya by courier service, and since you are likely to spend a few days in in Kanazawa & Toyama, the next-day courier service will be fine for you.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/13 16:37
Hi

I will be staying in Toyama for 2 days because I will be going to Tateyama. As I think Toyama is near to Kanazawa by train, so I plan to make a short trip to Kanazawa Kenrokuen before heading to Nagoya. Hence, I need to know is there any drop off bagage service or coin locker in Kanazawa station so that I can make my trip to Nagoya would be more convenient.

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/13 22:57
I was just in Kanazawa station a few days ago

They have coin lockers (quite a big amount, some you can pay via IC card some 100 coins only) scattered all over. You may have to walk a bit if some of them are full. if you go a outside there are rows with lots of the big lockers.

They also had a drop off service
by Asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Drop off luggage at Tokyo & Kanazawa Station 2016/1/14 11:19
Thanks Asahana!

reply to this thread