Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Private Onsen at Yurari Onsen 2015/12/31 11:00
Hi There,

I'm looking to go to the Yurari Onsen with my partner and we are looking at getting a private onsen. Do we need to book in advance?

Also i have a tattoo on my rib, will i be denied entry?
by Yurari Onsen near Lake Saiko (guest)  

Re: Private Onsen at Yurari Onsen 2015/12/31 14:28
I'm looking to go to the Yurari Onsen with my partner and we are looking at getting a private onsen. Do we need to book in advance?

No, advance reservations are not possible.

Also i have a tattoo on my rib, will i be denied entry?

Yurari has a no-tattoo policy.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Private Onsen at Yurari Onsen 2016/1/21 17:50
Sorry to hijack your posting. I was wondering how would the operator know since you are making booking for private onsen. Even if you had tattoos on your arm, you could easily cover it with a jacket.
by Lawrence (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Private Onsen at Yurari Onsen 2016/1/21 18:42
I guess this is what it means to get away with murder. In my country the saying would be 'do anything, just don't get caught.'
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Private Onsen at Yurari Onsen 2016/1/21 20:11
i went to yurari onsen to get a massage and have two tattoos on my hip. no one noticed while i was changing, and when you get massages there, you wear a top and bottom, so it was not a problem. if no one sees and it's a private onsen, it's probably alright.
by kay (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread