Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Maiko and Samurai couple dress up in Kyoto 2016/1/2 09:07
Hi, when me and my soon to be husband travel to Japan next year we're interested in the dressing up photoshoot experience.
I can see plenty of Maiko ones, some of these have couple ones that throw in a mens kimono for them, but some do a separate samurai one.
I know he'd prefer the samurai one so he gets a sword and things (and it'll feel less tacked on to my dress up experience! it doesn't even have to be samurai just something more than generic male kimono), but I'd much prefer for it to still be a couple experience with photos together. Does anyone know of anywhere offering this?

Preferably also with the option to walk around Kyoto for a short time (even just half an hour!)
Thanks
by selement (guest)  

Re: Maiko and Samurai couple dress up in Kyoto 2016/1/2 14:23
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Maiko and Samurai couple dress up in Kyoto 2016/1/2 18:19
Thanks but I think those are still either totally separate samurai and maiko plans or couple plan where one costume is simpler... Getting closer to what I was hoping for though, thanks
by Selement (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Maiko and Samurai couple dress up in Kyoto 2016/1/18 14:01
Your image might be the following?

http://www.toei-eigamura.com/event/detail/58

You can do it in Kyoto.
by biwakoman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread