Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda airport lounge 2016/1/4 08:10
We are flying out from Haneda in the early morning and wish to have a place to rest before catching our flight. I've checked the Haneda Airport website and it says:

Entrance Fee:
From 13 years old: \1,030, 4-12 years old: \520, Under 3 years old: free
Eligible Cards :*2

We don't hold any of the *2 credit cards. Does it mean we are not eligible to use the pay lounge? Also since it locates beyond the passport control, does it mean we have to check the luggage first before we can enter the area? I don't think we can check in our luggage the night before the early morning flight.

Thanks to anyone who may have an answer to my questions.
by Rui (guest)  

Re: Haneda airport lounge 2016/1/4 09:08
It seems to mean that you are not eligible, yes. The notes at the bottom of the list say to contact your card company if you are unsure of your eligibility.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport lounge 2016/1/4 11:49
You can't take your chech in luggage to an after passport control lounge. You won't be able to check in the night before, so the idea of resting up at this lounge is not going to work.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport lounge 2016/1/4 11:58
You won't be able to check in the night before

That would depend on the exact time ofthe light, as well as on the airline. (I wish people would be more precise when asking question, as "early morning flight" is basically meaningless...)
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport lounge 2016/1/5 17:14
Thank you Firas and Tokyonet for your help. We've decided not to try the lounge and have found other solutions.
by Rui (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread