Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Itinerary & Other 2016/1/14 04:54
Hi,

So basically my friends and I arrive at KIX @ 2215, on the 5th March. Returning on the 12th March @ 2335 also at KIX.

Is it too cramped if I include Tokyo in my itinerary (making it a Osaka then to Tokyo and back to Osaka itinerary, with night-bus two-way)

Or Is it better to keep everything in Osaka

Even better, are there better options?

If full week in Osaka is better, are there any suggestions on what we should do? Like food wise and activities.

We're 4 students (18 years old) and would prefer something not too costly.

Also, possibly we are staying at Toyoko-inn since we're reaching late at night. So which site would be a convenient option? (I know the trains end earlier than our arrival time and only a few buses are still operating)

Thank you for reading. Appreciate it all!
by Zu (guest)  

Re: Osaka Itinerary & Other 2016/1/14 08:52
I'd stay in Osaka, but that doesn't mean you have to confine yourself to just that city! Definitely consider including day trips to Kyoto, Himeji, Nara, etc. Tokyo is a bit far and might make your trip too crammed.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Itinerary & Other 2016/1/14 12:09
They are at three Toyoko-inns in Osaka City that i know of. I am sure there are many more. Which Toyoko-inn are you at?
Walking along the river in Domtombori and finding a place to just pop in to eat is great fun. You can snack on Takoyaki or crab from road side stalls. Or you could go for classy Japanese Wagyu Beef or the local favorite Ichiran ramen.

Going from Osaka, do visit in order of importance:
Kyoto
Himeji
Nara
Uji
Shirahama (for the hot spring experience)
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread