Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fujisan Fujigoko Passport validity area 2016/1/22 18:30
Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Japan and will be staying a few days in Hakone, then will be heading to the Kawaguchiko area. I will buy the Hakone Free Pass (valid to Gotemaba) and thought about getting the Fujisan Fujigoko Passport (lightest version), but I'm a bit unsure about the validity coverage.

According to the description, it can be bought in Gotemba and can be used on all the Fujikyu buses. BUT, the map on the site or on the official one (in Japanese, but I can't understand), shows validity only from/to Asahigaoka. So, is the pass valid between Gotemba and Asahigaoka?

I found contradictory information on the forums. Does anyone has "updated" info on this?

Thx!
by STHO (guest)  

Re: Fujisan Fujigoko Passport validity area 2016/4/13 16:08
Can answer now that I did the trip, if it helps someone. The pass is not valid from Gotemba and you have to buy and additional ticket (920 yens). But all can be bought at the same time. You just give the ticket to the driver and keep the pass when getting off in Kawaguchiko.
by STHO (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fujisan Fujigoko Passport validity area 2016/4/13 17:39
The official page makes it pretty clear that it is valid only from Asahigaoka... http://bus.fujikyu.co.jp/otoku/fuji-passport
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread