Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Johnny's jimusho 2016/1/25 16:01
I was wondering if johnny's idols are allowed to sign autographs, take pictures with fans, etc.
and also, is there a good chance of spotting one of them on the streets. if yes, does anyone know where??
by Mackenzie (guest)  

Re: Johnny's jimusho 2016/1/25 18:16
They are not alowed to auographs or take pictures with you. They might do handshake or high touch.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Johnny's jimusho 2016/1/25 18:43
By the way, a "high touch" is a high five in Japanese. :)
by edincoat rate this post as useful

Re: Johnny's jimusho 2016/1/26 00:28
is there a good chance of spotting one of them on the streets. if yes, does anyone know where??

Inocchi said on TV that he commonly commutes on trains just like everybody else, but since everybody nowadays only looks at their smartphones, he never gets recognized. When I was taking driving lessons, the girls at the neighboring school started screaming. My teacher told me that Shingo-chan is attending lessons too, in which he confirmed on TV, but I didn't actually see him. I've coincidentally sat next to a TOKIO member at a bar in my neighborhood, and he was trying to find out how to order so I told him.

The guys are cool as long as you're cool with them.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Johnny's jimusho 2016/1/26 13:55
Inocchi commutes on train?!
OK, I gotta keep an eye when taking Tokyo trains *Inocchi fangirl here*
by Moccy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread