Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fujiyama Night bus Kawaguchiko-Kyoto 2016/1/31 19:53
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to find out if and how could I buy 2 seats for the Fujiyama liner Night bus from Kawaguchiko Station (which leaves every evening at 20:52 and gets to Kyoto Station at 5:57 of the next morning).
I saw on the Fujiyama website their phone numbers, but there's no e-mail address to contact them and it seams no way to buy online, which I'd like to do.
Can anybody help?
Thanks a lot
by DeaAthena  

Re: Fujiyama Night bus Kawaguchiko-Kyoto 2016/2/1 08:36
I don't think it is common for Japanese transportation companies to communicate with customers by e-mail. Just make the phone call. I think they have English speakers.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Fujiyama Night bus Kawaguchiko-Kyoto 2016/2/1 15:00
It is common, the transport division of Fujikyu can be contacted at traffic@fujikyu.co.jp

Online reservation is possible in Japanese only. https://secure.j-bus.co.jp/hon/RouteList.mvc/List?uncd=1502
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Fujiyama Night bus Kawaguchiko-Kyoto 2016/2/1 21:14
Thanks guys!!
You're the best :)

Here's the answer I got to the mail I wrote to Fuji Kyuoko:
"Dear

Thank you for your inquiry.

The reservation will open on the same day 1 month before Japan time.
You can reserve the seats on the phone or web site.
However, we are very sorry that we do not have the web site in English for booking.
So could you call the following number in March?
+81 555 73 8181 (Every day 7:30am `8:00pm JAPAN TIME)
We have some staff who can speak English.

You can buy and reserve the tickets at Kawaguchiko station on that day (=the departure day).
Could you pay in cash?
So you do not need to pay before Pay Pal or Bank transfer.

Have a nice in Japan!!
Best regards"

Thanks a lot for your help!!
by DeaAthena rate this post as useful

reply to this thread