Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Day-Trip Onsen Near Kawaguchiko For Couples? 2016/2/4 04:45
My wife and I are going to spend a few days in Tokyo in March. One of those days will be a day-trip to Fuji, traveling to Kawaguchiko and the Subaru 5th Station.

I would love to show her an onsen experience, but she wouldn't want to be separated from me and bathing off on her own. I need an onsen that has a mixed-gender bath, or at least can rent us a private bath as non-staying guests. It can either be near Kawaguchiko (so we can do it during our Fuji day trip) or in the Tokyo area.

I did some searching around, and it seems like some onsen that allow day-trip admission are: Fujiyama Onsen, Yamagishi Ryokan, Wakakusa No Yado Maruei. But I can't find any English information on whether there are mixed-gender baths or if they allow day-trip private baths. If anyone can help me figure that out, or identify any other onsen that works for us, I would seriously appreciate it!
by LS1  

reply to this thread