Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakodate sakura peak 2016/2/4 13:19
hi, i have plan to visit japan this may, and visit hakodate in 12th may
i saw the sakura prediction in this site, predicted that sakura peak in hakodate will full in bloom around 2-9 may...
my question is if i come to hakodate at 12th may, will there still any sakura left? how many percent usually after the peak time?
thank you very much before
by shintaWD  

Re: Hakodate sakura peak 2016/2/4 17:56
Hakodate has a very unique, accellerated sakura season where the blossoms can open and then reach full bloom within a single day. Assuming a best viewing between May 2-9 implies that the branches will be bare by the 12th.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Hakodate sakura peak 2016/3/22 12:49
oh God... and now the sakura prediction get a little more earlier than before... what should i do (sobs) maybe i reschedule all the itinerary to fit hakodate sakura viewing...
by shintaWD rate this post as useful

Re: Hakodate sakura peak 2016/5/4 17:41
Am thinking to go hakodate on the 6may 2016, is there anyone living in hakodate who can update me on the current situation? I really dont want to travelnspending 5 hours from Tokyo to find that there is no more sakura left...
I would be very graterul for any insight on this, thx
by hiong (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread