Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About visa 2016/2/5 15:17
Hi there. Need a liitle advice.
Im living in japan for more than 1yr. To be 2yr exactly this coming June. My husband was assigned to work overseas and we will be leaving this month. What will happen to my period of stay if i will not going to return before it will expired? If we return to japan after 3years, we are going to get again a COE for me to get a spouse visa and conitue living in Japan?
If i will renew my visa before it is expire, we dont have a permanent address already to be fill out in the application and cannot get some document from city hall to be submit because we will be living overseas.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
by Jo Ishihara (guest)  

Re: About visa 2016/2/5 18:34
You will have to start again from scratch, as it will be impoosible fir you to extend your period of stay before leaving (applications for extensions are only accepted from three months before the expiration of the current period).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: About visa 2016/2/5 21:11
Hi. Thank u for ur answer. Yah I think so. So maybe I dont have a choice but to start from the beginning like getting a COE😔
by Jo Sarmiento (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread