Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tottori to Kobe 2016/2/9 12:35
Hi everyone,
I want to apologize for writing a confusing question which hindered from answering properly in the earlier post. I mistakenly thought that max. 45 character meant for the content of the post and have wrote such a short question without much information attached. Thank you for all who was trying to help me out regardless of how mindless the question was =).

So my actual question is this:
What would be the most cost-effective way to travel during my trip?

My planned trip is as follow:
day 1: yonago airport - sakae minato - yonago (=510yen)
day 2: yonago - matsue - kurayoshi (=1990 yen)
day 3: kurayoshi - tottori - sannomiya - harborland (plan to use hankyu tourist pass)
day 4: sannomiya - kawaramachi - fushimi inari taisha, kiyomizudera, ginkakuji - kawaramachi (hotel) (thinking of using keihan pass + hankyu tourist pass)
day 5: kawaramachi - arashiyama - kawaramachi - yasaka - gion (not sure what pass to buy)
day 6: kawaramachi - umeda - sky park - heb five - namba - river crusise (osaka amazing pass 1 day)
day 7: namba JR - USJ (not sure what pass)
day 8: back to airport (not sure)

So for my trip in tottori, I was thinking about purchasing the Sanin okayama pass. However, I realized that this won't cover the trip from the tottori to Sannomiya. Is the Sanyo sanin pass the only pass that would cover this trip? because I feel like this pass would be an overkill as they only sell 7 days pass and maybe that I should look into buying one way ticket w/o a pass.

Is there a bus that goes to sannomiya from the tottori station? Could anyone kindly tell me where I can see the times table? Despite my effort in learning Japanese (took JSPT courses in the college), Im really deficient espeically with kanji. So I would really appreciate it if you could also let me know how to read the shcedule. Could you also let me know where the bus station is located? It is really hard to find info about tottori station to sannomiya.

Could you give me an advice of what passes would be best to get for my trips in the Japan?

Thank you

by CanadianTraveller (guest)  

reply to this thread