Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Jr Tokyo Wide Pass and gala yuzawa fee 2016/2/9 18:21
Hi Im planning to go to gala yuzawa to play skii with the discounted price 3100\ benefited from the JE tokyo wide pass. My question is

1. Does the price 3100\ included skiing rental set + gondola +lift or do I need to pay more? And how much is the total for skiing using the JR tokyo wide pass?

Thank you
by Duan173  

Re: JR TOKYO Wide Pass and GALA Yuzawa fees 2016/2/10 00:21
Your questions are answered in this article featuring JR TOKYO Wide Pass on the website of JR-East.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/tokyowidepass/index.html

You pay 10000 yen on the pass itself and 3100 yen on the special offer to a holder of the pass which includes a one-day gondola & lift ticket, a locker ticket, a 10-percent discount on rental skis and a 10-percent discount on non-private skiing lessons.

In this skiing season, Gala Yuzawa Station and the skiing resort will be open until the 8th of May 2016.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Jr Tokyo Wide Pass and gala yuzawa fee 2016/2/10 03:33
Thank you for your quick reply, that means I have to play another amount am I right?

3100 + 10% discounted rental price.

let say after discount rental price will be 2000, so 2000 + 3100 = 5100?
by Duan173 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread