Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/9 21:40
Does anyone know how does timed entry ticket to Harry Potter area worked? Can we choose what time we want to enter the area or is it automatically decide by machine?

I will be going to USJ with my wife and 2 children under 5 years old (5 and 1 yo). I only buy 2 express pass 5, for myself and my wife, so that i need to take timed entry ticket for my children. Or is it ok if my children dont have timed entry ticket?
by Adit (guest)  

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/10 11:07
You will all need timed entry tickets.

Your situation is very tricky, because you and your wife's Express Passes will give you a certain time to enter HP (without scanning the ticket), and you may not be able to match that time for your children. The machines scan your entry ticket and then give you a range of times to enter HP; however the time you and your wife are allowed to enter may not be available for your children.

Can I ask what the point of only buying two Express Passes is? You and your wife will get fast entry into rides, but not your children; are you going to leave them outside the ride, or let them queue in the normal line?

I would either buy four Express Passes or none, otherwise you are likely to end up with different entry times.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/10 11:37
My children dont meet height requirement in most of universal express ride. That's why i only buy 2. Do you have any suggestion?
by Adit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/10 12:40
Here are your options:

1. Buy 4 Express Passes.
2. Buy 2 Express Passes, but use your entry tickets to get timed entry for Harry Potter. Then you will all get the same time (you can scan all the tickets at once), but it will likely be later than the time on the Express Pass.

Again, what are you planning on doing with your kids while you and your wife are on the rides? Are you going to ride one at a time? Remember, the Express Passes just put you in a shorter line; they don't walk you all the way into the ride. I rode the main HP ride with an Express Pass and still had to wait half an hour. You could be in for a long day and some very bored kids if you and your wife ride separately.

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/10 12:40
Third option: Buy no Express Passes. Sorry, forgot that one!

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/10 23:26
Thanks.
Do you know why express pass price difference in each day?
In my case my universal express pass on Friday (1 April 2016) is more expensive than on Saturday (2 April) which is on the weekend.
by Adit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Timed Entry Ticket Harry Potter USJ 2016/2/11 07:19
No, I don't know off the top of my head. Have you tried looking on the website?

Weekends will be a lot busier than weekdays. USJ is always crowded, but weekends a lot more so.

reply to this thread