Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/9 21:42
Hello friends,

I cannot find the information about bus timetable from Chino station to Takato bus station to visit Takato Castle Ruins Park.

Could you please share that info?

Thanks in advance.
by lnkhang  

Re: Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/10 11:16
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/10 13:40
By the way, the bus from Chino station linked above runs only for some of April (during the cherry blossom season). At other times you can take the one from Inakita or Inashi. http://www.inacity.jp/kurashi/kotsu_jikokuhyo/bus_rosenjikokuhyo/busji...

Re: Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/10 19:37
Thank you, Firas!

My plan to visit Takato Castle Ruins Park:
1. From Nagano station to Matsumoto: visit Matsumoto castle.
2. From Matsumoto to Inashi, and take JR bus from Inashi to Takato bus station.

In late afternoon at around 5:00PM, from Takato bus station to Chino station, and go to Tokyo because it is more time-effective to start from Chino station. That's why I am searching for the bus from Takato to Chino.

I will visit these places on 12-April, so hopefully the bus from Takato to Chino will be working.

Your webpage in Japanese is difficult for me to check the bus timetable and also the working days/hours.
Could you help me out?

Thanks in advance.
by lnkhang rate this post as useful

Re: Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/10 19:49
Google Translate works well enough, except for Inakita station which is funnily translated to "Ina Gare du Nord" (Gare du Nord is a tran station in the north of Paris). The buses run every day, but there are separate timetables for weekdays and for weekends and holidays.

Re: Bus info from Chino station to Takato station 2016/2/11 15:14
Thank you, Firas!
I've got it. ;)
by lnkhang rate this post as useful

reply to this thread