Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

One day Subway Ticket for railways? 2016/2/12 14:38
Can I use Subway Ticket (one day pass) for railways?
Should I buy that ticket pass if I only go to Disneysea and Disneyland? Or its better to buy the tickets for each train directly?
by amaliaz  

Re: One day Subway Ticket for railways? 2016/2/12 15:36
From which station? which hotel(or)?

"Maihama" is not subway's(Toei/Tokyo Metro) station.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/access/index.html
by Xlasio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: One day Subway Ticket for railways? 2016/2/13 08:48
The subway pass will only work for subways. Maihama (closest station for Disney) is not a subway station. Just use an IC card - a lot of the one-day passes are hard to make pay off, especially if you're just spending the day at Disney and not going anywhere else.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: One day Subway Ticket for railways? 2016/2/13 14:52
I will spend all day long in Disneyland and the next day in Disneysea. I stay at a hotel around Asakusa, I wonder is that Ticket for subway is useful enough for a day? What do you guys suggest, buy the one day pass subway ticket or other?
I had checked in Hyperdia how to get there and most of all using trains but I can't ensure some trains are included in Subway or not. How do I know?
by amaliaz rate this post as useful

Re: One day Subway Ticket for railways? 2016/2/13 15:38
If the train icon color is purple/pink, then it's not JR. If you're trying to use it to go to Disneyland, then it's not valid, so I wouldn't get it. Use an IC card, which is valid on all rail transport in Tokyo, JR, Tokyo Metro and other rail lines.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread