Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/20 11:57
Arriving Haneda International at 18:35 with ANA (early November), how long is the average time to clear Customs/Immigrations?

I have to be at apartment rental office in Yokohama Isezakicho, before closing at 20:00. I was planning on taking a taxi from Haneda to Isezakicho but don't know how long it takes.

It is only 1hr 25 minutes from landing at Haneda to get to Isezakicho. Is this possible?
by Canadian (guest)  

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/20 14:35
Exactly where in Isezaki-cho? I am just using the station name Hinode-cho on Keikyu line as your destination, and doing a search... if you leave Haneda International Terminal on a Keikyu rapid train at 19:19 headed for Shin-zushi, you will arrive at Hinode-cho at 19:45.

So if there is no flight arrival rush around that time, or if there is no delay in your flight, you should be able to make it (assuming it is near that station).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/20 15:10

It is only 1hr 25 minutes from landing at Haneda to get to Isezakicho. Is this possible?

November is considered peak season, statistics show a huge increase of tourists visiting Japan every year.
Nov 2015 we landed in Haneda airport; the immigration queue was so very long; it took over one hour to clear.
I hope they have improved the facility, so you won't encounter the very problem I did.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/21 11:40
Thanks, maybe one night at airport hotel would be a better choice.
by Canadian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/21 13:50

Canadian ,

A taxi would take about 30 minutes and if the immigration is not busy, a very good probability that you would make it.
Even better if you could request 21:00 check-in time, that would be perfect.
http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Tokyo-Japan&from=Haneda+Ai...
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/21 15:58
I guess the OP is talking not about "checking in" at a hotel, but an apartment rental company that closes at 8 pm.

You could get a hotel room not at the airport (can be expensive) but maybe near Shinagawa or Keikyu Kamata.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/22 03:17
Thanks for the taxi link, so I guess it all depends on how fast or slow the immigration is at that time of day.

hotel reservation? or take a chance or not :)
by Canadian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Customs/Immigration 2016/2/22 11:12
It may be possible to make it, but I wouldn't advise arriving just before closing unless you already have everything prearranged so that all you have to do is pick up the keys. Otherwise you probably won't have enough time to do the paperwork and get into the apartment that day. Better make plans for the night and take care of the apartment details the next day.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread