Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Inside Himeji-jo 2016/2/25 10:50
So before renovation i heard they had many swords and armor on display inside himeji-jo. Did they put these back after renovation? Does anyone know?
Thank you!
by Shogun26  

Re: Inside Himeji-jo 2016/2/26 12:56
Himeji-jo is completely empty now. Not a single sword or armor or anything other than a couple of informative panels and tons of tourists.
by Okazaky rate this post as useful

Re: Inside Himeji-jo 2016/2/26 13:54
Thank you for the reply. That is so disappointing but good to know as i will focus my time elsewhere.
by Shogun26 rate this post as useful

Re: Inside Himeji-jo 2016/2/26 14:50
Before the renovation there was a small collection of arms and armor, but it wasn't a significant part of the experience like at some castles so I didn't personally find it that big a deal that the items hadn't been reinstalled when I visited last year. On the other hand, there were a lot more panels with information about the castle architecture and features that were new and very interesting. I enjoyed those quite a bit myself.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread