Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Akita day-trips in May 2016/3/6 19:23
We are going to Kakunodate during the Golden Week and are planning to do some trips from there, e.g. Lake Tazawa. Which destinations would you recommend for daytrips in early May?

Is Nyuto Onsen worthwhile if we are not intending to visit any of the onsen baths? Is the city of Akita worth visiting?
by George (guest)  

Re: Akita day-trips in May 2016/4/29 10:21
Hello.Did you determine the distination?

I introduce Maduda no Kura if you have interesting about old building in Japan. It is in Yokote city, 60km(may be) south of Kakunodate.
http://masudakanko.com/en-us/

I know good Japanese gerden Ikedasiteien in Daisen city ,next to kakunodate, but there is season pablished.

I think Nyuto Onsen is good, especially old inn's bass. Kuroyu,Magoroku,Taenoyu....If you come by car, you easily go . But you must be a little pass trough the narrow road.If you come by bus, you must walk 20 min.Still snow, last week!

I hope you enjoy the Akita!
by Tibiuma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Akita day-trips in May 2016/4/29 11:33
Get a one-day pass on the Nairiku line, get off somewhere that looks good, and explore.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Akita day-trips in May 2016/4/29 11:47
Car or public transportation?
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread