Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/6 22:47
Ifm going to Disneyland Tokyo on April 2 for my upcoming Japan trip, would the ticket still be available on the day itself on April 2?
I was thinking on purchasing the ticket on the actual day but after researching, I felt that it might not be the best idea.
Plus the fact that its forecasted to be extremely crowded

I am now considering buying at the Shibuya Disney store on 25 Mar instead, but would that still be too late for me get them?

Really donft wanna screw up on my first Japan trip after all :(

I would really appreciate some advise!

ps. I know disney have online ticket reservation but its too confusing for me, plus a few other consideration. So I would need to buy it over counter instead
by SilverSQ  

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/7 11:19
Yes, they will still have tickets on the day.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/7 12:02
As you said, it's going to be very crowded... I strongly recommend you go on a weekday instead of a Saturday. Even Friday is fine :)
by Ruby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/7 14:08
Thanks for all the quick replies sq and ruby! Really appreciate it!
I mistaken the date, its 1 April, which falls on the friday. I think I will try buying the tickets at shibuya stores just in case and arriving like an hour or so earlier to wait on the day. As you said, its super crowded.
by SilverSQ rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/7 20:52
hi, thanks for initiating the discussion. My first Japan visit scheduled to this April. I'm planing Disneland visit on 12th & 13th April. Please guide me how to check whether it's crowded or not on my selected dates. (is there an online link to check?)
by Chanika (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/7 21:22
For crowd forecast guide, please check the following. For both Disneyland and Disneysea.

http://tdrnavi.jp/forecast/disneyland?lang=en

FYI end of March and 1st week Apr forecast to be crowded due to spring school holiday. Expect very large crowd.

Again above crowd calendar forecast is just a guide. Use it at your own discretion.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Disneyland 2016/3/8 00:39
We brought our tickets at the gate was fine.
by pink sapphire rate this post as useful

Re: Trip to Tokyo Disneyland 2016/3/8 03:52
I know Disney have online ticket reservation but its too confusing for me, plus a few other consideration. So I would need to buy it over counter instead
1 April, which falls on the Friday.

Have you booked your accommodation outside Tokyo Disney Resort for the night from 31 March? (If so, it might be better to check the cancelation policy.)

A guest of any of the nine hotels inside TDR, which are the three Disney hotels (#) and the six Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels, is guaranteed admission to a Tokyo Disney park even while entry to the park is restricted due to crowdedness, as long as he/she can show a valid Park Passport for the park at its gate.
(Tokyo Disney Park tickets are available in any of these hotels to its guests.)
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/privilege_dh.html
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/privilege_oh.html

Please note, however, that this benefit of a guaranteed Tokyo Disney park admission is not to save your time inside the park on waiting in a queue to enjoy an attraction.

For some attractions, maybe Disney's FASTPASS tickets are issued (up to a certain number), which do not guarantee entry to the attraction.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/help/tdl_fastpass.html

the fact that it's forecasted to be extremely crowded

Yes.
Most schoolchildren in Japan are expected to be on a spring vacation at least until Sunday, 3 April 2016.
I am not surprised if the both two Tokyo Disney parks are crowded even on a weekday during this season.

#: A new Disney hotel, which is located a few kilometers outside Tokyo Disney Resort, is scheduled to welcome guests from 2016/06/01 with this benefit.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread