Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

nikko accomodation 2016/3/25 07:12
Hi I will visit japan for the second time thsi summer and willl spend two days in nikko. I am a bit confused and do not know which hotel to choose because they seem very spread out. There are some in the city of Nikko, others out of town closer to the lake, or closer to the temples, but rayer far away. I do not know what to choose, also considering that I will have no car so my movements will be limited. I am not necessarily asking you to reccomend a specific hotel, but rather to suggest in which area I should stay.
many thanks
by giorgio (guest)  

Re: nikko accomodation 2016/3/25 16:11
We stayed at the Nikko Kanaya in town (I think that there is a sister hotel near the lake). It is just near the red bridge. Awesome location.

The hotel itself is over 100 years old from memory, one of the first western hotels in Japan. But the rooms are huge and the facilities good. Essentially it is a destination itself. We really enjoyed it.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread