Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagasaki biopark access from Nagasaki 2016/3/28 10:10
We will be in Nagasaki in late May and are very keen to visit the biopark. We wont have a car though I dont have any real issue paying for taxis. Working from the website, it looks as though we could catch a train to Huis Ten Bosch or a ferry to Togitsu (which I dont really understand - it must sail around the peninsula).

From those places there are shuttle buses but they arent so frequent. Are taxis an option? It looks (from maps) that it is only about 25km or so.
by Lazy Pious (guest)  

Re: Nagasaki biopark access from Nagasaki 2016/4/13 01:00
You cant go directly to Nagasaki biopark from Nagasaki station.
You must go to Huis Ten Bosch by train or go to Togitsu by local bus. And change for a bus to Nagasaki biopark.

From Togitsu, you can take a local bus. It leaves at 8:37 or 9:12. It takes about 50 minutes and it costs 610 yen.

From Huis Ten Bosch, you can take a shuttle bus for free. It leaves at 8:50 , 10:50 , 12:50. It takes about 45 minutes.

You can take a taxi,too. But, Nagasaki biopark is far from Nagasaki station. So I think it will cost over 10000 yen.

In these ways, I think a shuttle bus from Huis Ten Bosch is the best way because its the most inexpensive.

Enjoy your trip in Nagasaki!

by sho from nagasaki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nagasaki biopark access from Nagasaki 2016/4/13 04:13
Thank you very much. We are really looking forward to it.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread