Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya 2016/3/28 13:27
Hi,

We are a group of 5 going to Gotemba Premium Outlet May 1 (Sunday) following this route:

Shibuya -- Shibazakura Festival -- Lake Kawaguchi -- Gotemba Premium Outlet -- Shibuya

I have already figured out the transportation for this trip except for Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya. I checked the outlet's website (http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/gotemba/access/) but did not get the answer there.

My questions are:

1. What are the train and bus options for a 1-way trip from Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya?
2. How much and how long does it take?
3. What is the timetable for each?
4. Do I have to buy transportation tickets in advance since I assume this is a peak time?
by CherryG  

Re: Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya 2016/3/28 14:35
You can use Hyperdia to look up train connections from Gotemba to Shibuya. And likewise from the arrival point of buses (Shinjuku, Shinagawa, etc.).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya 2016/3/28 16:54
Hi Firas,

I have tried Hyperdia but I believe it does not include non-train options (e.g. buses run by either Gotemba Premium Outlet or other operators).

Also hoping to know if I have to buy transportation tickets in advance since I assume May 1 is a peak date. Thanks.
by CherryG rate this post as useful

Re: Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya 2016/3/28 17:06
The list of buses is here: http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/gotemba/access/bus/

Whether you need to reserve in advance depends on what kind of transportation you choose.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Gotemba Premium Outlet to Shibuya 2016/3/29 05:56
A few years back, I was on a business trip to Japan to audit some of my employer's retail and outlet stores, including Gotemba. Someone at the Japan office arranged the transportation, but I took the bus from Shinjuku and back. Pretty easy. Shibuya is just a few stops away from Shinjuku.
by TS (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread