Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/3/31 23:55
We will be arriving in Narita airport aeound 11pm on sundat, and we have no idea how to get to Tokyo or shibuya because its already late, is there anyone who can help us, know how to and where to? Thank you very much
by Andrew atienza (guest)  

Re: Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/4/1 09:35
There is no night bus from Narita to Tokyo, the distance is too short for that. I believe the last bus into Tokyo departs Narita around 23:15 or so. You will need to stay over in a hotel in Narita, and start off the next morning to Tokyo.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/4/1 12:51
Thank you very much, I appreciate your response. Can I ask few questions again, the situation is we have booked our hotel at Shinjuku area, and then as I mention we will be arriving at 10pm in the evening, so you mean to say we can only take the train that last departs at 11-ish pm.

and other that, taxi is our last resort to get to Shinjuku?

any idea how much will it be?

or any tip that we can make it to the last train that departs at 11pm, we are arriving at Terminal 3 by the way. is it too far from there?

Thank you very much!
by andrew (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/4/1 13:38
From Terminal 3, the last buses leave at 23:00 (Limousine Bus to Shinjuku) and 23:10 (Tokyo Shuttle). If your arrival is 22:00 (earlier I thought you said arrival would be at 23:00) and there is no delay, you might just make it to one of those buses. Other than that, taxi from Narita airport to SHinjuku would be in the range of 25,000 - 30,000 yen.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/4/1 14:48
Besides buses the only other way is
1. Call your hotel/email them prior to your trip to inquire. They may have a shuttle service or whatnot.
2. Take a taxi/cab
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo city? 2016/4/1 14:50
Thank you and noted!

Thanks for all the information you gave...

Have a nice day you all :)
by andrew (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread