Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

USJ tickets online 2016/4/3 08:15
Our trip is fast approaching and I wanted to buy our USJ and disneysea tickets online using credit card . With disneysea tickets no problem they have english version on how to purchase tickets...however with USJ there is none only Japanese version and I have read not so good reviews like waiting long lines for purchasing entrance tickets on the day itself and waiting 3 hours for a 20minute ride...Can you advise me on this?
by maria (guest)  

Re: USJ tickets online 2016/4/3 08:34
Go to the USJ website. Select english. Select tickets. Go about half way down and select the advance ticket sales. comes up with travel agencies that you can purchase advanced tickets from.

https://www.usj.co.jp/e/travel/
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: USJ tickets online 2016/4/3 10:10
thank you for trying to help but I do not see any travel agency from my home country offering advance USJ tickets .
by maria (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ tickets online 2016/4/19 15:04
Use google chrome on a PC and right click on the Japanese page and google translate it through the whole process.
by jchant (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ tickets online 2016/4/19 15:32
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ tickets online 2016/5/5 00:44
I'm visiting japan next week and i booked my tickets using the japanese version of the USJ website. Just use google chrome and right click the page and choose "translate to english". I's not that hard to book the tickets once google has translated it. Plus if you know anyone coming with you that has a birthday on that month (or previous month) you will be able to get discounts by signing up to their universal club.
by abbeyls rate this post as useful

reply to this thread