Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/4 23:07
Hi, will be travelling from Nagano to either Hakone or Kawaguchiko. I only have 2 nights (15-16 Apr) and will have to head to Narita straight on 17 Apr. For your advice please. Thank you in advance!!
by Joannence  

Re: Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/5 17:31
Advice about what exactly?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/5 18:44
Hi, I need advice about whether it makes travelling sense for me to travel from Nagano to Hakone or Nagano to Kawaguchiko or Nagano to both, in 2 days. Thanks.
by Joannence rate this post as useful

Re: Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/5 19:01
It would help you have more information. You say you will be in Nagano, is it Nagano city or somewhere else in Nagano prefecture, such as Matsumoto? And on the 17th, when does your plane leave from Narita?

Re: Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/5 19:04
Oh ok.... I will be in Nagano, staying in Matsuya Ryokan. On 17th, my plane will be departing at 1805hr.
by Joannence rate this post as useful

Re: Nagano to Hakone or Kawaguchiko 2016/4/5 19:09
Ok, this makes it more complicated, because you cannot take the Fujikyu bus from Matsumoto to Kawaguchiko (there is no bus from Nagano city), nor can you take the direct Narita Express from Kawaguchiko to Narita airport. I suppose Kawaguchiko is still doable, but will be more stressful with many transfers. I am not very familiar with Hakone.

reply to this thread