Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Abashiri Ice Drift 2016/4/10 20:17
Hi

I am planning a trip to Hokkaido next yr and interested with the tour for Abashiri Ice Drift by ms aurora.

Can I know how long is the tour and if there is anyway to reserve the ticket without going through the ms aurora website? The reservation page shows only in Japanese and there is no email contact.
Any idea on how to contact the company?

Thanks.

Regards,
Michelle

by Michelle Lo (guest)  

Re: Abashiri Ice Drift 2016/4/11 13:30
We bought our tickets thru Japanican.com with a 10% discount. Show your confirmation email at the ticketing counter in Aurora Terminal to exchange for the cruise tickets.

The cruise takes about 60 minutes. If there is no drift ice (as in our case earlier February this year) then it will become a leisure cruise and a partial refund of JPY720 is given back.
by CaiDY rate this post as useful

Re: Abashiri Ice Drift 2016/4/11 15:34
Hi Caidy,

Many thanks for your response.
Unfortunately i dont see d tour package in japanican yet. Can i know how far in advance you book the tour?
Thanks.

Regards,
Michelle
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Abashiri Ice Drift 2016/4/12 01:14
Hi Michelle

I got our tickets towards end of November last year. Since drift ice is a winter phenomenon in Hokkaido, I should check again Japanican towards tbe end of this year.
by CaiDY rate this post as useful

Re: Abashiri Ice Drift 2016/4/15 12:08
Many thanks dear.
Will keep an eye of the cruise
Can i know if u took the sunset tour or the normal day tour??

Thanks

Regards,
Michelle
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread