Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nasu flower world 2016/4/26 01:32
I want to see tulip in early May at Nasu flower world. How can I go there from Nasu shiobara station by public transport?
by weeka  

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/26 09:56
According to the official website, the closest station is Shinshirakawa (新白河) Station. From there, you can take a JR Bus on the Hakuhosen (白棚線) to a stop called Danchimae (団地前), from where you'll probably have to walk to the park itself. (Don't quote me on the English transliteration of the kanji please...)

Otherwise, if there are 2 people or more, the park recommends just taking a taxi. It's about 20 minutes from that station.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/27 01:03
Thank you very much
by weeka rate this post as useful

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/29 09:00
I see this in website of naukogen

http://www.nasukogen.org/calendar/detail.php?id=248

It is th bus run between nasuyumoto , yahata azalea, mt jeans and nasu flower world. It is very interesting for me

But there is only Japanese langauge

Where I can buy this ticket bus and How much?

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/29 10:08
It looks like at any East Japan JR station's View Plaza travel counter window, and a one day pass is 1600 yen for an adult.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/29 14:27
I see this in website of naukogen

http://www.nasukogen.org/calendar/detail.php?id=248

It is th bus run between nasuyumoto , yahata azalea, mt jeans and nasu flower world. It is very interesting for me

But there is only Japanese langauge

Where I can buy this ticket bus and How much?

Re: Nasu flower world 2016/4/29 14:46
Thank you scarreddragon for your information

reply to this thread